DeWalt DW1956 16 Piece Pilot Point Drill Bit Setby DeWalt
- Pilot Point starts on contact
- No-spin shank eliminates the frustration of bit spinning in the chuck
- Size markings are located above the shank to prevent wearing away
- Pilot Point tip starts on contact for clean, accurate holes and reduces lock-up on breakthrough
- Tapered web provides greater durability to reduce breaking
- Backtaper design with acute cutting edges and enlarged flute chamber to eliminate walking, minimize friction and maximize chip removal
Drill bit sets 16 piece pilot point gold ferrous oxide Pilot point tip starts on contact for clean and accurate holes in general purpose applications of metal and wood. Reduces lock up on breakthrough and no spin shank eliminates bit spinning in chuck. Tapered web for greater durability to reduce breaking. Si ze markings located above shank to prevent wearing away. Includes (2) two each: 1/16 inch and (1) each: 5/64 inch, 3/32 inch, 7/64 inch, 1/8 inch, 9/64 inch, 5/32 inch, 11/64 inch, 3/16 inch, 13/64 inch, 7/32 inch, 1/4 inch, 5/16 inch, 3/8 inch 1/2 inch and plastic case. Note: Sizes 1/16 inch to 11/64 inch are split point drill bits.
- Gold Oxide
- 16 Piece
- Product Type
- Drill Bit Sets
- No Spin Shank
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Bit SetsHigh Speed Drill Bit Sets
- Shipping Weight
- 6.88 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.