DeWalt DW1803 7/16 Inch Shank Hole Saw Mandrelby DeWalt
- All quick change mandrels feature double set screws with a recessed combination head for quick and easy centering bit changes
- All quick change mandrels utilize hardened steel construction and have been tested through 15,000+ cycles to deliver jobsite durability
- DEWALT offers a full range of standard and quick change mandrels for versatility in a wide range of hole saw applications
- Improved Pilot Bit design gives longer life in all materials
Hole saw mandrels, bi metal, 7/16 inch hex shank fits sizes 1-1/4 inch through 5 inch. Hardened steel construction features a double set screws with a recessed combination head for quick and easy centering. Used in applications such as installing pipe, copper tubing, PVC or cutting a round hole in either wood or metal. Offers spring-loaded collar that automatically engages drive pins to prevent hole saws from locking to the mandrel.
- Product Type
- Hole Saw Mandrels
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Holesaws, Jigs, Accessories, & Plug CuttersHole Saw Pilots, Arbors & Mandrels
- Shipping Weight
- 8.96 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.