DeWalt DW1801 3/8 Shank Hole Saw Mandrelby DeWalt
- All quick change mandrels feature double set screws with a recessed combination head for quick and easy centering bit changes
- All quick change mandrels utilize hardened steel construction and have been tested through 15,000+ cycles to deliver jobsite durability
- DEWALT offers a full range of standard and quick change mandrels for versatility in a wide range of hole saw applications
- Improved Pilot Bit design gives longer life in all materials
Hole saw mandrels bi-metal hex shank shank 3/8 inch fits hole saws 9/16 to 1-3/16. Hardened steel construction features a double set screws with a recessed combination head for quick and easy centering. Used in applications such as installing pipe, copper tubing, PVC or cutting a round hole in either wood or metal.
- Product Type
- Hole Saw Mandrels
- 3/8 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Holesaws, Jigs, Accessories, & Plug CuttersHole Saw Pilots, Arbors & Mandrels
- Shipping Weight
- 3.04 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.