DeWalt DW1800 1/4 Inch Shank Hole Saw Mandrelby DeWalt
- All quick change mandrels feature double set screws with a recessed combination head for quick and easy centering bit changes
- All quick change mandrels utilize hardened steel construction and have been tested through 15,000+ cycles to deliver jobsite durability
- DEWALT offers a full range of standard and quick change mandrels for versatility in a wide range of hole saw applications
- Improved Pilot Bit design gives longer life in all materials
Hole saw mandrels bi metal round shank fits sizes 9/16 inch through 1-3/16 inch. All quick change mandrels feature double set screws with a recessed combination head for quick and easy centering bit changes. The 1/4 inch round shank mandrel is used with 1/4 inch or larger chuck capacity. Used in applications such as installing pipe, copper tubing, or PVC, cutting a round hole in either wood or metal.
- Product Type
- Hole Saw Mandrels
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Holesaws, Jigs, Accessories, & Plug CuttersHole Saw Pilots, Arbors & Mandrels
- Shipping Weight
- 4.32 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.