DeWalt DW1606 1/4 By 12 Inch High Speed Steel Drill Bitby DeWalt
- 135 deg split provides greater durability to reduce breaking
- Black oxide coating prevents rust
- Tapered web eliminates the frustration of bit spinning in the chuck
- Patented core diameter reduces breakage
- Size markings located above the shank
Black oxide coated for greater wear resistance; split point drills on contact and prevents walking. Parabolic flute design improves chip ejection in metal and wood drilling applications. Helix is 31 degrees which minimizes the over aggressiveness of a true parabolic flute. Industrial grade steel, for drilling in metal, wood & plastic.
- Black Oxide
- High Speed Steel
- Product Type
- Drill Bits
- 1/4 by 12 Inch
- Extra Long
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Bits Open StockAircraft High Speed Long Drill Bits
- Shipping Weight
- 4.64 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.