DeWalt DW130V 9 Amp 1/2 Inch Heavy Duty VSR Drill With Spade Handleby DeWalt
- Variable speed reversible switch reduces air bubbles when mixing mud and offers greater control when drilling
- 9 A, 120 V motor provides enough power for any jobsite application
- Soft-grip handle improves user comfort and control
- 0 to 550 rpm provides increased torque for drilling and mud mixing
- 7.5 lb (3.4 kg) increases user productivity and decreases user fatigue
- Two-position rear spade handle and three-position side handle gives greater control for all drilling and mixing applications
Heavy duty electric VSR drill, 1/2 inch, 9 amp, keyed chuck, spade handle. Features variable speed reversing switch. Avoids air bubbles when mixing mud and offers greater control when drilling. Specs: 600 watts max power output, 0-550 rpm no-load speed, triple gear reduction, drilling capacity in: wood (spade bit) 1-1/2 inches, wood (self-feed) 2-9/16 inches, wood (hole saw) 5 inches, wood (auger bit) 1-1/2 inches, steel (twist bit) 1/2 inches, steel (hole saw) 3 inches. Weighs 7.5 pounds. Includes 3 position side handle, 2-position rear spade handle, chuck key and holder.
The 2-position rear spade handle and 3-position side handle gives greater control for all drilling and mixing applications. The 9.0 AMPS, 120V motor provides enough power for any job site application.
- Product Type
- Power Drills
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsElectric Drills
- Shipping Weight
- 9.57 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.