DeWalt DFS9175B1G Barbed Fencing Staple, 9 Ga Gauge, Galvanized Steelby DeWalt
- 9 ga for strength and durability to meet rural application needs
- Zinc-aluminum coating exceeds class 3 rating for long term corrosion resistance
- Paper tape collation for speed and efficiency compared to loose staples
- Divergent point tips for proper staple drive across wood grain
- Barbed staple with adhesive coating for increased holding power
The dewalt 9 ga fencing staples are designed for use with the dcfs950 cordless fencing stapler. featuring divergent point tips, single barb legs paired with an adhesive coating, a galvanized zinc-aluminum coating and are available in three common sizes of 1-1/2 in, 1-3/4 in, 2 in to handle a wide variety of rural applications. with these staples you can get the job done quickly and be confident they will stand tough against the elements long after the job is done.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- FastenersBrads, Staples, Tacks & Wire NailsFencing Staples
- Shipping Weight
- 19.80 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.