DeWalt DCS391B 20V 6- 1/2 Inch Circular Sawby DeWalt
- 0 - 50 deg bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications
- 6-1/2 in carbide tipped blade for cutting 2x material at 90 deg and 45 deg and more cuts per charge
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy
- Optimized rubber over molded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control
- Powerful 460 MWO, 3700 rpm motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
20v max, 6- 1/2 inches circular saw, bare tool only, powerful 460 mwo, 3700 rpm motor delivers power & speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease, high strength & lightweight magnesium shoe provides jobsite durability for long term cut accuracy, optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal balance & control, 0 degree to 50 degree bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications, includes a 6- 1/2 inches carbide tipped blade for cutting 2 times material at 90 degree & 45 degree & more cuts per charge, for replacement battery use tv #205-576.
- Product Type
- Circular Saws
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsCordless Power ToolsCordless Circular Saws
- Shipping Weight
- 9.52 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.