DeWalt DCS391B 20 Volt Max Li-Ion Circular Saw Bare Toolby DeWalt
- 0 - 50 deg bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications
- 6-1/2 in carbide tipped blade for cutting 2x material at 90 deg and 45 deg and more cuts per charge
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy
- Optimized rubber over molded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control
- Powerful 460 MWO, 3700 rpm motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
Cordless circular saws 6-1/2 inch - 20 volt tool only. High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy. Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control. Specs: 3,700 rpm, 50-degree bevel capacity, 5/8 inches arbor size, 1- 5/8 inches depth o f cut at 45-degree, 2- 1/4 inches depth of cut at 90-degree and weighs 7 lbs. Includes tool only with 6- 1/2 inches carbide-tipped blade.
- Product Type
- Circular Saws
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsCordless Power ToolsCordless Circular Saws
- Shipping Weight
- 9.52 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.