DeWalt DCS380B Saw Recip 1-1/8in Vs 20v Maxby DeWalt
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility with tool-free blade changes
- Variable speed trigger with 3000 spm provides increased blade control and fast cutting speed
- Rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal comfort and control
- 1-1/8 in stroke length delivers a fast cutting speed
- Pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows depth-of-cut control
- Double oil sealed shaft resists contamination and increases durability
The DCS380B 20 V max reciprocating saw has a variable speed trigger delivering up to 3000 spm allowing you to match speed with application and a 1-1/8 in stroke length for fast cutting. The keyless lever action 4-position blade clamp makes changing blades quick and easy and allows for a variety of applications including flush cutting. The pivoting shoe provides leverage during cutting and extends blade life. Battery and charger sold separately. Pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows depth of cut control. Rubber over molded comfort grip delivers optimal comfort and control. Double oil sealed shaft resists contamination and increases durability. 4-position blade clamp allows for fl ush cutting and increased positional versatility with tool free blade changes. Specs: 0-3,000 spm, electric brake and weighs 6 pounds Tool only.
- Product Type
- Reciprocating Saws
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsCordless Power ToolsCordless Reciprocating Saws
- Shipping Weight
- 7.07 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.