DeWalt DCN692B Nailer, Tool Only, 20 V, 4 Ah, 55 Magazine, 30 Deg Collation, Strip Collation, 2 to 3-1/2 in Fastenerby DeWalt
- Dual-speed motor optimized to drive a wide range of fasteners for a variety of applications
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise nail placement
- Adjustable rafter hook
- Dry fire lock out prevents tool from firing when nails are low
- Capable of driving 3-1/2 in fasteners into dense wood
- Tool-free selector switch for sequential or bump fire modes
- Stall release lever to reset driver blade in the event of a jam
- Easy access to the nosepiece for removal of jammed nails
- 33 deg Magazine holds up to 55 paper collated nails
The 20 v max cordless 30 deg paper collated framing nailer features the power to drive a range of fasteners between 2 and 3-1/2 in for jobsite versatility. our upgraded engine design delivers increased power and drive quality compared to previous dewalt? (r) cordless nailers. its compact shape, well-balanced design and easy-to-operate features make it a highly productive tool that helps pros get the job done quickly and efficiently.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsPneumatic Nailers, Staplers & SuppliesPneumatic Framing Nailers
- Shipping Weight
- 10.18 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.