DeWalt DCN680B Brad Nailer, Tool Only, 20 V, 110 Magazine, Glue Collation, 18 Ga Nail, Nail Fastenerby DeWalt
- 100% battery powered, eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor and hose
- Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or contact actuation modes
- Tool-free jam release to quickly and easily clear nail jams
- Integrated tool-free stall release lever to quickly reset the driver blade in the event of a stall
- Low nail lockout prevents dry firing and unwanted marks on the work material
- Brushless motor maximizes runtime and durability
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise countersinking of nails
- Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
The dewalt? (r) dcn680 18 ga brad nailer drives 18 ga brad nails from 5/8 to 2-1/8 in which makes it ideal for fastening decorative molding, casing, kitchen crown and shoe molding. with its brushless motor powered by a dewalt? (r) 20 v max lithium-ion battery the dcn680 is ready to go to work without the hassle of using gas, compressor and hose. tackle jobs both large and small with the features of a pneumatic tool and the freedom of cordless. maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 v. nominal voltage is 18 v.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsPneumatic Nailers, Staplers & SuppliesPneumatic Framing Nailers
- Shipping Weight
- 7.32 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.