DeWalt DCN660B Nailer, Tool Only, 20 V, 110 Magazine, 20 Deg Collation, Glue Collation, 16 Ga Nail, Nail Fastenerby DeWalt
- 100% battery powered, eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor and hose
- Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or contact actuation modes
- Tool-free jam release to quickly and easily clear nail jams
- Integrated tool-free stall release lever to quickly reset the driver blade in the event of a stall
- Inline magazine provides easy use in multiple orientations and in tight spaces
- Brushless motor maximizes runtime and durability
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise countersinking of nails
- Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
- Adjustable belt hook for left or right attachment depending on user preference
The dewalt? (r) dcn660 16 ga angled finish nailer drives 16 ga angled finish nails from 1-1/4 to 2-1/2 in which makes it ideal for fastening crown molding, casing and baseboards. with its brushless motor powered by a dewalt? (r) 20 v max lithium-ion battery the dcn660 is ready to go to work without the hassle of using gas, compressor and hose. tackle jobs both large and small with the features of a pneumatic tool and the freedom of cordless. maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 v. nominal voltage is 18 v.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsPneumatic Nailers, Staplers & SuppliesPneumatic Finish & Brad Drive Nailers
- Shipping Weight
- 6.60 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.