DeWalt DCN650D1 Nailer Kit, Battery Included, 20 V, 2 Ah, 110 Magazine, 34 Deg Collation, 15 Ga Nail, Nail Fastenerby DeWalt
- 100% battery powered, eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor and hose
- Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or contact actuation modes
- Tool-free jam release to quickly and easily clear nail jams
- Integrated tool-free stall release lever to quickly reset the driver blade in the event of a stall
- Inline magazine provides easy use in multiple orientations and in tight spaces
- Brushless motor maximizes runtime and durability
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise countersinking of nails
- Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
The dewalt (r) dcn650 15 ga angled finish nailer drives 15 ga angled finish nails from 1-1/4 to 2-1/2 in which makes it ideal for fastening crown molding, casing, baseboards and hardwood floor installation. with its brushless motor powered by a dewalt (r) 20 v max lithium-ion battery the dcn650 is ready to go to work without the hassle of using gas, compressor and hose. tackle jobs both large and small with the features of a pneumatic tool and the freedom of cordless. maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 v. nominal voltage is 18 v.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsPneumatic Nailers, Staplers & SuppliesPneumatic Framing Nailers
- Shipping Weight
- 12.79 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).