DeWalt DCH481X2 Combination Hammer Kit, Battery Included, 60 V, 9 Ah, 1-9/16 in Chuck, Sds-Max Chuck, 3150 Bpmby DeWalt
- 6.1 J of impact energy provides corded power without the cord
- E-Clutch for maximum control in bind-up situations, a perform and protect feature
- Active Vibration Control System (r) reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles
- DeWALT built brushless motor for all day runtime and durability
The dch481x2 60 v maximum brushless 1-9/16 in sds max combination hammer is a lightweight high-performance hammer that is powered by a dewalt brushless motor and durable german engineered mechanism. the dch481 delivers 6.1 j of impact energy for fast drilling, even in the hardest concrete. the light weight design makes it ideally suited for horizontal serial drilling for #4 to #8 rebar, dry coring and chipping in any mid to upper wall and ceiling application. the patented e-clutch (r) system provides enhanced control to the user in a bind up situation and can help minimize sudden torque reaction compared to standard clutches. the active vibration control (r) technology employed delivers reduced user vibration for less user fatigue and greater productivity. with it's balanced design, shocks (r) active vibration control (r) technology and extreme run time, this hammer is ideally suited for all day use, even in the hardest concrete.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsCordless Power ToolsCordless Hammer Drills
- Shipping Weight
- 27.56 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).