DeWalt DCG418X2 Flexvolt Brushless Grinder With Kickback Brake Kit, Battery Included, 60 Volt, 9 Amp Hours, 5/8-11 Inch Spindle
- 13 A motor equivalent power
- Brake engages when trigger is released with stopping speeds of 1.5 s when using a standard grinding wheel (4-1/2 x 1/4 in bonded abrasive wheel, non-hubbed)
- E-CLUTCH (r) activates in less than a tenth of a second when a pinch/stall is detected, shutting down the motor
- 9000 rpm no-load speed for applications with 6 in grinder wheels
- Kickback brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder and shut the grinder off
- Up to 30% more power vs the DCG414 grinder
Upgrade to the flexvolt 60 volt max 4-1/2 to 6 inch grinder. It has up to 30% more power than the DCG414 60 volt max grinder with 2300 max watts out. This grinder delivers 13 amp motor equivalent power with a no-load speed of 9000 revolutions per minute to deliver ultimate power. It's part of our perform & protect (tm) product line with kickback brake and the anti-rotation e-clutch system.