DeWalt DCF801F2 Impact Driver Kit, Battery Included, 12 V, 1/4 in Drive, Square Drive, 3600 Ipmby DeWalt
- DCF801 12 V MAX brushless 1/4 in impact driver has 52% more torque
- Brushless motor for maximum runtime and durability
- Three mode settings including the Precision Drive (tm) feature for accuracy
- Lightweight at 1.75 lb
- DCF801 12 V MAX brushless 1/4 in impact driver is 19% shorter
- 1/4 in quick release drop and load hex that accepts 1 in bit tips
- Three LED lights on nose for work surface illumination
- Kitted with 2 Ah batteries with state of charge indicator
This cordless kit includes one 1/4 in impact driver, two 12 v max 2 ah batteries, charger and tool bag. this cordless impact driver is ideal for precision fastening applications. at only 5.05 in long, it is packed to perform with 1450 in-lb of torque and three led lights positioned on the nosecone to illuminate work areas. his impact driver is equipped with a three mode switch with precision drive (tm) for accuracy.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsCordless Power ToolsCordless Impact Drivers & Impact Wrenches
- Shipping Weight
- 5.05 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).