DeWalt DCD796D2/DCD795D2 Hammer Drill Kit, Battery Included, 20 V, 2 Ah, 1/2 in Chuck, Ratcheting Chuckby DeWalt
- DeWALT brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
- Compact (7-1/2 in front to back), lightweight (3.6 lb) design fits into tight areas
- Ergonomic comfort grip handle provides ideal balance and tool control
- 3-Mode LED provides lighting in dark or confined spaces up to 20X brighter than previous model
- XR (r) Lithium-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33% more capacity over standard packs
- High-speed transmission with two speed settings (0 to 550, 0 to 2000 rpm) delivers up to 30% faster application speeds
- Metal 1/2 in ratcheting chuck for great bit gripping strength
- LED spotlight mode features 20 mins shut-off function allowing for extended work time in dark or confined spaces
Hammer drill kits 20 volt brushless Brushless motor delivers more run time. XR Li-Ion battery with fuel gauge provides more capacity. Compact ( 7.8 inches front to back), lightweight (3.6 lb) design fits into tight areas. High speed transmission delivers 2-speed settings (0-600/0-2,000 rpm) improv ing speed and torque control across a range fastening and drilling applications, 0-34,000 BPM for fast drilling in masonry materials. Ergonomic comfort grip handle provides ideal balance and tool control. Metal 1/2 inches ratcheting chuck for superior bit gripp ing strength. LED light with 20 second trigger release delay provides increased visibility in dark or confined spaces, LED placement on tool foot eliminates chuck shadows.
- Part Number
- 885911307321, 885911425353
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsCordless Power ToolsCordless Hammer Drills
- Shipping Weight
- 9.56 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).