DeWalt DCD470X1 Drill Kit, Battery Included, 60 V, 9 Ah, 1/2 in Chuck, Keyed Chuckby DeWalt
- Magnesium gear case to reduce weight while maintaining jobsite durability
- 60 V max brushless motor for increased power and runtime
- Easily shift between 1st and 2nd speed without having to feather the trigger
- Two variable-speed ranges (0 to 400, 0 to 1320 rpm) to match appropriate speed to the application
- Power of the cord with cordless freedom
- Tool Connect (tm) Tag Ready (tm)
- Installing a DeWALT (r) Tool Tag (tm) allows for tracking and locating of the drill using the DeWALT tool connect
The 60 v max in-line stud and joist drill is designed to handle a wide range of large drilling applications. even with all its power, the unit is designed to keep the user in control. in addition to the integral clutch, the anti-rotation e-clutch system offers technology capable of detecting the motion of the tool. this feature senses the motion of the tool and shuts it down if necessary. the red indicator led illuminates when the e-clutch system is engaged.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsCordless Power ToolsCordless Drills 18 Volts and Over
- Shipping Weight
- 27.06 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).