DeWalt DCD460T1 Stud and Joist Drill Kit, Battery Included, 60 V, 1/2 in Chuck, Keyed Chuckby DeWalt
- 60 V max brushless motor for increase power and runtime
- Adjustable bail handle and two-position side handle for leverage and control
- E-Clutch is a perform and Protect feature that detects reactionary torque caused by a bind-up or stall and reduces speed to a manageable level until control is regained
- The DeWALT Perform and Protect line of power tools is designed to provide a high level of control, dust containment or low vibration, without sacrificing performance
- Power of a cord with cordless freedom
- 2 variable speed ranges (0 to 300/0 to 1250 rpm) to match appropriate speed to the application
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
The dewalt? (r) 60 v max vsr??? stud and joist drill with e-clutch? (r) system features a 1/2 in chuck and brushless motor that provides corded power in a cordless solution. ideal for plumbers, electricians and hvac installers who need to drill large diameter holes in wood. this drill provides exceptional power, control, durability and runtime with its 60 v brushless motor, e-clutch? (r) system, mechanical clutch and 2 variable speed ranges. equipped with the innovative bind-up control feature called e-clutch? (r) system this drill increases user control in bind-up/stall situations by sensing a stall during use and managing torque accordingly.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsCordless Power ToolsCordless Drills 18 Volts and Over
- Shipping Weight
- 23.98 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).