- Charged, charging, power line problem, battery too hot or too cold, and problem pack or charger
- Charges all DEWALT 12V - 20V MAX Li-Ion batteries
- Charges all DEWALT 7.2 V - 18 V Ni-Cd/NiMH/Li-Ion batteries (except Univolt batteries)
- Charges the batteries in 1 hr or less thus minimizing downtime
- Diagnostics with LED indicator communicates battery charge status
Battery chargers 12-20/7.2-18 volt max li-ion/nicd/nimh/li-ion Dual Port charges batteries in 1 hour or less. Port 1 charges all Dewalt 12V - 20V MAX Li-Ion batteries. Port 2 charges all Dewalt 7.2V - 18V NiCd/NiMH/Li-Ion batteries (except univolt batteries). Diagnostics with LED indicator communicates battery charge status: charged, charging, power line problem, battery too hot or too cold and problem pack or charger. Weighs 3 lbs.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsCordless Power ToolsBattery Chargers & Adapters
- Shipping Weight
- 4.82 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.