DeWalt DARB1G0325 Fiber Disc, 4-1/2 in Dia, 7/8 in Arbor, Coated, 36 Grit, Extra Coarse, Aluminum Oxide Abrasiveby DeWalt
- High-performance aluminum oxide grain allows the disc to break down quickly consistently exposing new grain for faster removal
- Proprietary material mix ensures durable long life wheels
- Tough fiber backing prevents tearing
- 5/8 in - 11 arbor discs use quick lock backing pads for quick disc changing
Sanding wheels aluminum oxide - for metal heavy-duty - industrial 7/8 inches round arbor bulk dia 4 inches -1/2 grit=36 Resin fiber for small grinders/sanders. For light weld removal, surface cleaning and finishing, and general-purpose sanding of metal products.
Built with a proprietary material mix that ensures long life, DeWALT? (r) HP aluminum oxide fiber discs feature high-performance aluminum oxide grain, allowing discs to quickly expose new grain for fast material removal. A tough fiber backing helps to prevent tearing. Quick-lock backing pads enable fast disc changing. Resin fiber for small grinders/sanders. For light weld removal, surface cleaning and finishing, and general-purpose sanding of metal products.
- 25 Pack
- Product Type
- Sanding Discs
- 4-1/2 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsPower Grinding & Accessories4 & 4-1/2 Inch Angle Grinder Discs
- Shipping Weight
- 2.40 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).