DeWalt DAH180022 Hole Saw, 1-3/8 Inch By 1-3/4 Inch Depth Cutting, 5/8-18 Arbor, 4/5 Teeth Per Inch, High Speed Steel Cutting Edge
- Buy 9 for $13.50 each and save 21%
- Buy 36 for $13.34 each and save 22%
- Up to 50% longer life - patented tooth forms optimize chip removal for efficient drilling and long life, vs prior generation DeWALT (r) bi-metal hole saws cutting black pipe
- Versatile drilling performance - high-speed, steel cutting edge effectively drills through wood, metal and plastic
- Fast plug ejection - large, continuous slot provides leverage for easy plug removal
- Designed for thick materials - deeper saw design cuts 2-by material in one pass
Made in the USA with global materials, the bi-metal hole saws last up to 50% longer and feature patented tooth forms that help deliver fast cuts and long life when drilling through wood, metal and plastic. Their large, continuous slot provides leverage for easy plug ejection and removal. The durable, bi-metal construction provides the versatility to drill a range of materials and a deeper saw design allows for cutting 2-by dimensional lumber in one pass.