Deft PPG SIK41009/01 Finish Wd Ext 1 Re Dark Oak 1gby Deft PPG
- Penetrating alkyd-oil formula, part of a three-coat system
- High-transparency trans oxide pigments amplify depth of color, clarity and substrate protection
- Powerful UV absorbers protect color and wood substrate
- Provides a mildew-resistant finish
Exterior wood finish 1 primary coat re transparent satin gallon color=dark oak
Cetol? (r) 1 RE (Reduced Emissions) wood finish is a transparent exterior wood basecoat to be used with Cetol? (r) 23 PLUS RE??? top coat. Its oil alkyd formulation offers excellent penetration and adhesion to vertical wood surfaces. A basecoat for exterior logs, siding and other vertical wood surfaces. Penetrating alkyd-oil formula, part of a 3-coat system. High-transparency transoxide pigments amplify depth of color, clarity and substrate protection. UV absorbers protect color and w ood substrate. Water-repellent. Provides a mildew-resistant finish. Block resistance for additional color options on windows and door frames. Use with 23 Top Coat RE. Covers approximately 150-400 sq ft. Coverage depends on the type, age and texture of the wood and application method.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorExterior Stains & Clear CoatingsSemi Transparent Exterior Oil Based Stains
- Shipping Weight
- 9.69 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).