Dap 7079818854 Fireplace And Stove Sealantsby Dap
- Draft, smoke, fire block sealant for openings in wood-frame construction
- Excellent for patching fireplaces and wood burning stoves
Dap (r) high heat mortar is a non-combustible silicate cement used for patching chipped firebrick in fireplaces and sealing wood-burning stoves. high heat mortar adheres firmly to the firebrick when wet or dry. high heat mortar can also be used for applications in wood frame construction where an astm e136 non-combustible sealant is required, such as sealing around vents, pipes, ducts and chimneys at ceiling and floor level prior to the application of drywall products.
- Product Class
- Fireplace Sealant
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorCaulking & SealantsFire Safety Barrier Sealant Cartridges & Tubes
- Shipping Weight
- 1.39 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.