Dap 12141 Spackling Compound Pintby Dap
- Dries fast
- Low-VOC formulation
- Patch and prime in one step
- No sanding
- Won't sink or shrink
- Advanced Microsphere technology provides an ultra-smooth surface for painting resulting in exceptional hiding of the repair with no change in paint sheen
- Easy, smooth one strike application for a clean fill that doesn't pull away from the edge or leave a messy residue that has to be sanded off
- Media - Carbon Dioxide, Dry Chemical and Foam
Spackling compound"fast n' final" white color size=pint Use to spot patch and repair holes, cracks, crevices and dents in surfaces such as drywall, plaster, wood and stucco. Advanced, lightweight formula. Offers long lasting adhesion and durability. Will not crack or shink. Paintable. Takes either oil or latex -base paint.
- Product Class
- Spackling Compounds
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorPatching & Repair ProductsSpackling & Patching Compound Ready Mixed
- Shipping Weight
- 12.00 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).