Dap 12130 Spackling Compound Vinyl Interior/Exteriorby Dap
- Heavy-duty all purpose formula that is perfect for household repairs and professional jobs
- Resists cracking, sands easily and spreads smoothly
- Media - carbon dioxide, dry chemical, foam and water Fog
- 1 year shelf life
- 3 to 6 hrs dry time
- Vinyl material
Dap? (r) vinyl spackling is a ready mixed, easy-to-use patching material used to fill holes and cracks and treat surfaces prior to painting. the product has a smooth working consistency and sands easily, recommended for interior use only.
- Product Type
- Spackling Compounds
- Part Number
- 070798121300, 070798768581
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorPatching & Repair ProductsSpackling & Patching Compound Ready Mixed
- Shipping Weight
- 1.17 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.
Customers Also Bought
National Hardware S803-163 Stanley Franklin Straight Single Robe Hook 2 Inch Antique Brass
Green Leaf SU125E Ball Valve, 1-1/4 in Connection, Female Npt, 125 Psi Pressure, Polypropylene Body