Dap 10310 Plaster Of Paris 8 Poundby Dap
- Sets hard in 20 to 30 mins for quick repairs
- Professional quality formula for repairs in plaster walls and ceilings
- Easy to sand and paint
- Smooth, bubble-free formula
DAP? (r) Plaster of Paris may be used to fill holes in interior plaster walls and ceilings. Its easy-to-mix formula dries to a dense, durable finish that resists paint absorption. DAP? (r) Plaster of Paris sets quickly and can be painted with any oil or latex-based paint when dry. DAP? (r) Plaster of Paris can also be used for mold making, casting sculpted figures and hobby and craft applications. Use for quick repairs in plaster walls and ceilings. Can also be used for mold making, casting sculpted figures, and hobby and craft items. Easy-to-mix formula dries to a dense, durable finish. Smooth, bubble free formula sets in 20-30 minutes. Paintable with any oil or latex-based paint.
- Product Type
- Plaster of Paris
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorPatching & Repair ProductsPowdered Plaster & Patching Plaster
- Shipping Weight
- 9.35 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).