Danco 35093B Faucet Washers Beveled (Case of 5)by Danco
- Tough, flexible rubber construction
- Designed to withstand harsh chemicals
- High abrasive resistance and temperature resistance
- Helps to eliminate leaks in many applications, such as faucet drips at the spout
- Helps save water and energy
- Self-lubricating O-rings provide years of worry-free use
- Provides a positive seal to help prevent leaks
- Prevents leaking and provides positive shutoff for your faucet
Faucet washers beveled trade size 1/4 inches l dia 19/32 inches Primarily used for general repair work on faucets. Bagged.
This Danco beveled faucet washer can help you repair your leaky faucet. Replacing the seals on the faucet stem will create a better seal and help prevent water leaks. Faucets usually have one or more O-rings that prevent water from leaking out around the spout. Replacing worn out O-rings is an inexpensive alternative to replacing the entire faucet fixture. Stopping the leak saves both water and energy. The tapered design of this washer helps prevent leaking and provides positive shut-off for your faucet. Primarily used for general repair work on faucets. Bagged.
- Product Type
- Faucet Washers
- 19/32 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACFaucet Washers, Seats & Rubber WashersFaucet Washers Beveled
- Shipping Weight
- 5.76 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.