Damtite 05370 Bonding Additive, Liquid, Ammonia, 1 Gal Bottleby Damtite
- Bonds new masonry materials to old
- Assures adhesion of coatings to previously painted surfaces, floors and non-porous surfaces
- Use with Damtite powder waterproofers
- Add to patch, grout and resurface mixes
- Increases adhesion and strength
- Provides long-lasting repair
Acrylic bonding liquid interior/exterior"damtite" size=gallon Use with Damtite powder waterproofers. Add to powdered patch, grout and thin set mixes. Increases adhesion and strength. Reduces cracking. A high solid, water resistant, acrylic resin designed as an admixture for thin Portland cement coatings, concrete re pair/ resurface powder mixes, thin set mortars, tile grouts, plaster & stucco mixes. Improves durability and resistance to chemicals/acids by reducing surface permeability. Can be added to Damtite powder waterproofers when applying to smooth, non-porous s urface or to previously painted surfaces. Will not yellow or discolor surface. Prevents separation and cracking. Increases cohesion, tensile, compressive and flexural strengths. Add as full replacement or portion of water as liquid to dry mix.
- Product Type
- Concrete Bonding Agent
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorPatching & Repair ProductsConcrete Additives & Bonders
- Shipping Weight
- 10.18 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).