Cutler Hammer CHF130CS Circuit Breaker With Flag, Mini, Type Chf, 30 a, 1 -Pole, 120/240 V, Common, Fixed Tripby Cutler Hammer
- Easy to install
- Easy to reset
- Ultimate performance
- Circuit breaker is clearly marked identifying amperage, ratings and Eaton brand
- Trip flag visibly indicates breaker status
- Exclusive Trip to OFF and simple one-step reset breaker feature eliminates the need to turn the breaker off before turning to the ON position
- Tri Drive screw accepts flat, Robertson or Phillips drivers, making it easier for electricians to install
- Space saving 3/4 in design accommodates more breakers per panel
Circuit breakers plug-on - single pole type ch clamshell amp rating=30 wire range=14 - 6 Quick make, quick break switch, inverse time element tripping operation and trip free handle. Thermal-magnetic trip curve. UL Listed, HACR rated, meets NEMA standards and Federal Specifications, CSA certified. 120 volt AC. 10,000 AIR. 3/4 inches per pole.
Eaton has enhanced its premium Type CH residential circuit breakers, making the ideal even better. In addition to the industry exclusive"Trip to OFF" and simple 1-step reset feature, Eaton has added a trip flag to visibly indicate breaker status. Along with Tri-Drive screws and new markings that highlight ratings and the Eaton brand. These additional features truly make this product a enhanced offering for residential, light commercial and OEM applications. Quick make, quick break switch, inverse time element tripping operation and trip free handle. Thermal-magnetic trip curve. UL Listed, HACR rated, meets NEMA standards and Federal Specifications, CSA certified. 120/240 volt AC. 10,000 AIR. 3/4" per pole.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsCircuit Breakers & Panel BoxesCH Type Circuit Breakers for Cutler Hammer
- Shipping Weight
- 5.76 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.