Cutler Hammer CH2L70RP 70 Amp Main Loadcenterby Cutler Hammer
- Panels are supplied with split insulated neutrals with an insulated cross strap
- For service entrance applications, the neutral must be bonded by using the bonding strap supplied with the panel
- For service entrance applications, all that is required to bond the neutral is to loosen the bonding screw and the neutral screw directly beside it, insert the bonding strap into the neutral bar and retighten both connections
Load centers are enclosures specifically designed to house the branch circuit breakers and wiring required to distribute power to individual circuits. they contain either a main breaker when used at the service entrance point or a main lug when used as a sub-panel to add circuits to existing service. the main breaker protects the main entire panel and can be used as a service disconnect. the branch breakers protect the wires leading to individual electrical loads such as fixtures and outlets.
- 70 Amp
- Product Class
- Load Centers
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsCircuit Breakers & Panel BoxesCH Cutler Hammer Distribution Equipment
- Shipping Weight
- 3.89 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.