Cutler Hammer BR816L125SDP 125 Amp Main Lug Indr Load Centerby Cutler Hammer
- Larger knockout provides easier installation and time savings
- Top or bottom feed, straight-in wiring saves labor and material, one panel for either top or bottom applications
- 2/0 lug easily removable and can be installed in any location on the neutral bar
- Type BR AFCI breakers, compact design for easier wiring and improved wireway access, optional LED indicates one of six trip codes for circuit diagnostics, provides a clean gutter space
- Excellent conductivity and corrosion resistance, copper bus options available
- Drywall marking on enclosure - indicates proper mounting depth for flush applications
- Tangential center knockout, easier installation for conduit applications
- Commercial-grade main breaker, 25 kAIC series rated main breaker for great protection
- Neutral bus (strap) is easily removable for sub-panel applications
Load centers are enclosures specifically designed to house the branch circuit breakers and wiring required to distribute power to individual circuits. they contain either a main breaker when used at the service entrance point or a main lug when used as a sub-panel to add circuits to existing service. the main breaker protects the main entire panel and can be used as a service disconnect. the branch breakers protect the wires leading to individual electrical loads such as fixtures and outlets.
- 125 Amp
- Product Type
- Load Centers
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsCircuit Breakers & Panel BoxesBR Bryant Cutler Hammer Distribution Equipment
- Shipping Weight
- 13.20 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.