Cutler Hammer BR816L125RP 125 Amp Main Lug Load Centerby Cutler Hammer
- Absence of bolted connections helps to reduce the chance of hot spots and faults for a longer product life
- Pre drilled mounting holes provide easy installation of additional ground bar
- Variety of knockouts offer multiple wiring configuration
Main lug loadcenters br type - residential - top feed outdoor - nema 3r - g60 style 7r box 11 inch width x 13 inches height x 3-9/16 inches depth amp rating=125 Rainproof galvanized steel enclosure. Single phase, 3 wire, insulated/bondable movable neutral, 8 ( 1 inch ) spaces, 16 poles, 120/240 volt AC. With closure plates, hubs and No.GBK10 ground bar kits (necessary for sub-feeding) sold separately. Tin-plated alumin um bus bar. In accordance with NEC, suitable for use as service equipment when a main breaker is used or when not more than 6 service disconnecting mains are provided and when not used as a lighting and appliance panelboard. When bonded, unused neutral co nnections may be used for equipment ground protectors in service entrance application. #14-#1 wire range. Electrostatic powder coat, baked urethane painted. Style 7R box 11 inch x 13 inches x 3- 9/16 inches. UL Listed file E8741.
- 125 Amp
- Product Type
- Load Centers
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectonicsCircuit Breakers & Panel BoxesBR Bryant Cutler Hammer Distribution Equipment
- Shipping Weight
- 11.24 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.