Custom Building Products PBG107-4 Polyblend Tile Grout Antique White 7 Poundby Custom Building Products
- Easy-to-use, Just mix with water
- Polymer fortified for hard, durable, professional results
A polymer-modified, cement-based sanded grout that produces hard, dense joints that resist shrinking, cracking and wear. Formulated for durability, Polyblend? (r) sanded grout accommodates 1/8 in to 1/2 in joints for interior or exterior installations including floors, countertops, walls, ceilings, showers, fountains and pools. For installations. For grouting vitreous, semi-vitreous or absorptive tile including ceramic, mosaic, quarry, pavers, cement, porcelain, brick, mini-brick, precast terrazzo and natural stone, for grout joints from 1/8" to 1/2" wide. Use on floors, counter tops, walls, ceilings, showers. Smooth texture for easy spreading and cleanup. Rock-hard curing properties, dense joints that are highly resistant to shrinking, cracking, powdering and wear. Polymer-modified, mix with water for any tile or stone installat ion. Meets ANSI A118.6 specifications. Coverage will vary depending on tile size and joint width.
- Product Type
- Tile Grout
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- HardwareBuilding MaterialsBrick Stone & Ceramic Tile & AccessoriesSanded Grout
- Shipping Weight
- 8.42 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.