Crescent DB12NP Nail Puller W/Indxng Head 12in (Case of 3)by Crescent
- Indexing head - 14 locking positions for quick angle adjustment up to 180 deg for optimized leverage
- Striking face allows for claw to be driven under nails that are under the surface
- Accessibility - designed to reach between studs, joists and more
- Quality - exceeds ASME standards for strength, joint tested up to 10,000 lb of force
Tackle your next renovation or demolition project with the latest innovations from Crescent. The Code Red tools are designed around powerful innovations that allow the user to attack projects from the best angle, adjust your tool to fit the task at hand and just get the job done faster and easier than before. The Code Red Series of tools offers a wide array of demolition and renovation tools. The indexing nail puller has 14 locking positions for quick adjustments up to 180 deg for maximum leverage. Designed to reach between studs, joist and other tight work spaces, this indexing nail puller will help you get the job done every time. Indexing head - 14 locking positions for quick angle adjustment up to 180 degrees for optimized leverage. Striking face - allows for claw to be driven under nails that are under the surface. Accessibility - designed to reach between studs, joists, etc.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsRipping Wrecking & Demolition ToolsPry Bars & Nail Pullers 10 1/2 to 15 Inches
- Shipping Weight
- 3.77 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.