Cooper Wiring 7511W-BOX Single Pole Ac Quiet Switch Whiteby Cooper Wiring
- Back wire clamps on the side terminals provide for easy installation of 12 and 14 AWG wire
- Lighted switches glow in OFF position
- Long, broad mounting strap virtually eliminates floating installations
- Stippled ground screw terminal standard
- Thermoplastic rocker, top and back body are virtually unbreakable, promising years of durable performance
- Ultrasonic welding and integrated construction of the strap and body provide superior integrity
Ac quiet switches decorator - standard grade side & push wire - metal strap glows when off color=white pole type=single Ultrasonic welding and integrated construction of the strap and body. Backwire clamps on the side terminals for installation of #12 and #14 wire. Thermoplastic rocker, top and backbody are virtually unbreakable. Screws accept slotted, Phillips and Roberts on head tools for installation in both the U.S. and Canada. Longer, wider strap provides 40 percent more contact area to wall board. Virtually eliminates floating installations. Built-in wire stripper for #12 and #14 wire. Stippled ground screw standard. 15 amp, 120/277 volt AC rating for fluorescent lighting fixtures typical in commercial applications. Push in terminals accept #14 solid wire only. Temperature rating of -20 to 60 degrees C. Meets flammability requirements per UL 94, 6504, V2 rated, VO rated. UL and cUL Listed, Meets all UL20 requirements.
- Product Type
- Decorative Switches
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical & LightingIn Wall Switches & ReceptaclesSingle Pole Wall Switches
- Shipping Weight
- 3.20 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.