Cooper Bussmann SC-25 Specialty Class G Rejection Type SC Time Delay Cartridge Fuse 25 Ampby Cooper Bussmann
- At 200% load, they have a minimum opening time of 12 sec
- Compact branch circuit units with high interrupting rating and current limitation
- Length variations relative to case size make the rejection type fuses
- SC fuses with ampere ratings above 6 A have a degree of overload time-delay which permits them to pass temporary overloads
- With 600 V rating, they can be used in 120/208, 120/240 and 277/480 V circuits
Specialty Class G Rejection Type SC Time Delay Cartridge Fuse 25 Amp. 1.62 inch by.41 inch 25 amp rating 480 volts. High interrupting rating, current limiting. Rated at 277/480, 120/208 and 120/240 volt. UL Listed 100,000 AIR, RMS symmetrical AC (Glass G).41 diameter fuse. Glass tube, nickel-plated brass endcaps.
- Product Type
- Cartridge Fuses
- Part Number
- Model Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical & LightingElectrical FusesCartridge Fuses Rejection Type Special Sizes SC
- Shipping Weight
- 1.60 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.