Cooper Bussmann NO.263 Fuse Reducer 30 Amp Fuse To 60 Amp Block 250 VACby Cooper Bussmann
- Fuse reducers allow a smaller size fuse to be installed in a fuse block intended for a larger fuse
- Basic overcurrent protection
Fuse reducers Fuse reducers allow a smaller size fuse to be installed in a fuse block intended for a larger fuse. A No.263 reducer installed on a 30 amp fuse permits it to be installed in a 60 amp fuse block. Reducers are particularly useful when equipment is being converted. Proper protection can be maintained without the expense of replacing the fuse block.
- Product Type
- Ferrule End Fuses
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsElectrical FusesCartridge Adapters, Holders, Kits, Pullers & Testers
- Shipping Weight
- 1.12 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.