Cooper Bussmann FRN-R-60 Fusetron Time Delay Fusetron 60 Amp Type FRN-R Cartridge Fuse Bulk
- Buy 10 for $11.30 each and save 27%
- Buy 40 for $11.14 each and save 28%
- Bussmann Series fusetron cartridge fuses are 23% more energy efficient and offer the best time-delay performance
- Their dual element feature allows closer sizing to load for great protection of motors and transformers
- When sized correctly, they help protect motors from burnout caused by overloads or single-phasing
- The time-delay feature allows the initial startup current surge for typical motors to pass, but opens prior to motor burnout when longer, dangerous overloads are present
Dual Element Time Delay Cartridge Fuse 60 Amp Bulk Class RK5. Ferrule type cartridge. Provides motor overload, ground fault and short-circuit protection. Helps protect motors against burnout from overloads and single phasing on three phase systems. Will hold an overload which is five times greater than the ampere rating of the fuse for a minimum of ten seconds. Fusetron (tm) green fuses are 23% more energy efficient and offer the best time-delay performance. 250 volt maximum AC. 125 Volts DC. UL Listed, CSA Certified.