Cooper Bussmann BP/SL-20 Tron Tamper Proof Time Delay Plug Fuse SL 20 Amp 3 Packby Cooper Bussmann
- Medium-duty time delay rejection base fuse
- Has ability to withstand typical motor starting surges
- Use in residential or light-duty motor circuits
- These fuses thread into SA adapters
Time-delay loaded link SL Series fuses provide a rejection feature when used alone or with Fustat adapters to retrofit Edison base holders to help prevent overfusing. 125 volt maximum. UL Listed. Pass motor overload starting currents without opening and allow closer sizing to motor load for added protection. Passes small motor overload starting and inductive load circuits with high in-rush current levels. Heat absorbing metal bead on element link for time delay. Used with box cover units to provide equipment protection.
- Product Class
- Plug Fuses
- Part Number
- Model Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsElectrical FusesPlug Fuses Non Tamp Base Time Delay Type S & SL
- Shipping Weight
- 3.52 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.