Cooper Bussmann BP/SC-15 Specialty Class G Rejection Type SC Time Delay Cartridge Fuses 15 Amp 2 Packby Cooper Bussmann
- Overcurrent protection solution compared to circuit breakers
- Compact branch-circuit units with high interrupt rating and current limitation
- Size rejection by length helps prevent overfusing
- Fuses 7 A and above have a degree of overload time delay that permits them to pass temporary overloads
- With up to a 600 V rating, they can be used in 120/208 V, 120/240 V and 277/480 V circuits
Specialty Class G Rejection Type SC Time Delay Cartridge Fuses 15 Amp. 1.31 inch by x.41 amp rating=15 max volts=600 High interrupting rating, current limiting. Rated at 277/480, 120/208 and 120/240 volt. UL Listed 100,000 AIR, RMS symmetrical AC (Glass G).41 diameter fuse. Glass tube, nickel-plated brass endcaps.
- Product Type
- Cartridge Fuses
- Part Number
- Model Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsElectrical FusesCartridge Fuses Rejection Type Special Sizes SC
- Shipping Weight
- 1.44 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.