Cooper Bussmann BP/FRN-R-30ID Easy ID Dual Element Time Delay Cartridge Fuses With Indicator 30 Amp 2 Packby Cooper Bussmann
- Provides motor overload, ground fault and short circuit protection
- Helps protect motors against burnout from overloads
- Helps protect motors against burnout from single-phasing on three-phase systems
- Simplifies and improves blackout prevention
- Dual-element fuses can be applied in circuits subject to temporary motor overloads and surge currents to provide both high performance short-circuit and overload protection
- The overload element provides protection against low level overcurrent of overloads and will hold an overload which is five times greater than the ampere rating of the fuse for a minimum of 10 secs
Dual Element Time Delay Cartridge Fuses with Blown Fuse Indicator 30 Amp 2 Pack Class RK5. Fusetron Dual Element Time-Delay Current Limiting Class RK5 Fuse 250 Volt Maximum. Drop-In Replacement Upgrade For One-Time And Renewable Fuses To Aid In Locating The Open Fuse When The Power Goes Out. Time-Delay - 10 Seconds (Minimum) At 500 Percent Rated Current. Indicator On The Side Turns Black When The Fuse Opens. Fits Existing RK1, RK5, K5 H 30 And 60 Amp Fuse Blocks And Holders. UL Listed.
- Product Type
- Ferrule End Fuses
- Part Number
- Model Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectonicsElectrical FusesCartridge Fuses Time Delay 9/16 by 2 Inch To 30 Amps 250V AC FRN
- Shipping Weight
- 4.80 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.