Cooper Bussmann BP/ATC-3-RP Automotive Blade Fuse 3 Amp ATC 5 Packby Cooper Bussmann
- Industry standard color coding for quick identification of amp rating
- Tin-plated zinc terminals for corrosion resistance and enhanced conductivity
- Lead-and halogen-free
- Test points on specific part/package numbers may speed up circuit troubleshooting
Automotive fuses blade carded 3 amps violet card of 5. ATC fuses use the industry standard color coding to indicate amp rating. Bussman ATC fuses are UL recognized and feature an enclosed element for electrical isolation, corrosion resistance, and longer service life. Fast acting low voltage supplementary fuses, automotive blade style fuse. Voltage rating: 32 Volts DC. Housing material UL-Rated 94V-0 thermoplastic. UL-Recognized.
- Product Class
- Auto Fuses
- Part Number
- Model Number
- Related Departments
- AutomotiveAuto ElectricalAuto Fuses Blade Style & Holders ++
- Shipping Weight
- 1.44 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.