Control Solutions 82004441 Insecticide Bifen Xts Conc Qtby Control Solutions
- Provides long residual activity for improved pest control
- Fast-acting synthetic pyrethroid with low odor and quick knock down
- Controls over 50 unwanted pests including termites, ants and surface feeding insects
- May be used as pre- and post-treat termiticide, general insecticide and all turf and ornamental use sites
Bifen XTS is an oil based insecticide that contains 25.1% bifenthrin and provides water-resistant, long-lasting residual control. Broad label Bifen XTS is an excellent choice for PMP's looking for a high performance, cost effective Bifenthrin product for outdoor perimeter pest control, turf and ornamentals or pre- and post-construction termite treatment. Provides long residual activity for improved pest control. Fast-acting synthetic pyrethroid with low odor and quick knock down. Controls over 50 unwanted pests including termites, ants, army worms, billbugs, chinch bugs, crane flies, crickets, cutworms, e arwigs, fall webworms, fleas (adult larvae), mites, mole crickets, so webworms, ticks, grasshoppers, and surface feeding insects. May be used as a pre-treat and post-treat termiticide, general insecticide and all turf and ornamental use sites. Contains th e Active Ingredient: Bifenthrin (25.1 percent).
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Lawn, Garden, Outdoor Living & ToysInsecticides & Insect Control Outdoor & IndoorInsecticides 1 Ounce to 24 Ounces
- Shipping Weight
- 17.60 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).