Conbraco APPW1001 Apollo Pipe Pex 1in X 100ft Whiteby Conbraco
- Tough and flexible
- Copper tube size dimensions (CTS)
- Less expensive than other plumbing materials
Apollo PEX??? tubing is cross-linked, high density polyethylene. The silane method, also called the"moisture cure" method, results in PEX-B, where the cross-linking is performed in a secondary post-extrusion process, producing cross-links between a cross-linking agent. The process is accelerated with heat and moisture. The cross-linked bonds are formed through silanol condensation between two grafted vinyltrimethoxysilane (VTMS) units, connecting the polyethylene chains with C-C-Si-O-SiC-C bridges. PEX tubing is for use in hot and cold potable water distribution systems. PEX tubing can also be used in"continuously recirculating" plumbing systems up to 140 deg F while maintaining chlorine resistance. The tubing may be installed in concrete, gypsum based lightweight concrete, sand, asphalt, in or under wood flooring or behind wallboard or plaster. Cross-linked, high-density polyethylene tubing for use in hot and cold potable water distribution systems.
- Part Number
- 098268311419, 670750699221
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACPipe & Fittings PexPex Tubing
- Shipping Weight
- 20.27 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.