Colorite Swan SGHW58025 Hose Hot Water Rubber 5/8x25ftby Colorite Swan
- Meets lead-free standard with federal safe drinking water act
- 40% lighter than standard rubber hoses
- 2X the strength of traditional rubber hoses
- Crushproof aircraft-grade aluminum couplings
- Patented hose armor prevents kinking at the spigot
The MAXLite??? 25 ft 5/8 in hot water rubber+??? hose is more than just a rubber hose for hot water. It's an all-weather powerhouse that can handle the most extreme climates. This 5/8 in hot water hose can handle temperatures of -40 to 165 deg F. The hose remains pliant in a variety of weather conditions and its durability is hard to beat. Hot water jobs have never been easier than they are with this 25 ft hot water hose. It has a burst strength of 400 psi to let you tackle tough cleaning jobs, yet it is flexible and works well in tight areas. MAXLite??? makes this 25 ft. Hot water hose from a special compound. It is twice as strong as other standard rubber hoses and it is up to 40% lighter. These features are a big plus when it comes to gritty commercial jobs. Get one today and discover why a SWAN hot water rubber hose offers excellent value. Swan Element MaxLite hot water hose handles hot water up to 200 degrees F (94 degrees C). Nickel plated crush proof brass couplings. Rugged abrasion resistant outer cover. Industrial style reinforcement for maximum flexibility. High performance burst 400 psi. 40 percent lighter than standard hose. Lead free, drinking water safe.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Lawn, Garden, Outdoor Living & ToysWatering, Hose & AccessoriesGarden Hose 5/8 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 4.34 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.