Cobra Anchors 684T Concrete Screws Hex Head 1/4 By 3-1/4 Inch With Drill Bit 100 Packby Cobra Anchors
- High-grade heat-treated steel to ensure the best torque, pull and shear performance
- Corrosion-resistant cobra-coat to maximize corrosion resistance
- High and low thread for an ease of installation and maximum holding power
Concrete screws socket drive/drill bit hex head size 1/4 inches x 3-1/4 anchors per pack=100 Designed for maximum holding power. Made of high grade steel with special corrosion resistant coating. Socket Drive and drill bit are included as a bonus in all packs of 25 and 100.
The COBRATAP concrete screws are designed with a high and low thread to cut the concrete more effectively and to keep its alignment. It is made of tempered, high-grade steel to ensure the best torque and maximum holding power and is-coated with the corrosion-resistant Cobra-Coat???. The COBRATAP is ACQ compatible and is offered with a flat head or a hexagonal head. The hexagonal head style contains a bonus drill bit in the 10-piece pack, while a drill bit and socket drive are included in all packs of 25 and 100 pieces. Designed for maximum holding power. Made of high grade steel with special corrosion resistant coating. Socket drive and drill bit are included as a bonus in all packs of 25 and 100 pieces.
- 100 Pack
- Hex Head
- Product Type
- Masonry Screws
- 1/4 by 3-1/4 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- FastenersScrewsConcrete Anchor Screws - All TypesConcrete Anchor Screws - Hex Head Over 1-1/2 Pounds
- Shipping Weight
- 3.37 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.