Cobra Anchors 670J Concrete Screws Flat Head 3/16 Inch By 1-1/4 Inch With Drill Bit 25 Pack
- Buy 5 for $7.80 each and save 26%
- Buy 20 for $7.64 each and save 28%
- High-grade heat-treated steel to ensure the best torque, pull and shear performance
- Corrosion-resistant cobra-coat to maximize corrosion resistance
- High and low thread for an ease of installation and maximum holding power
Concrete screws socket drive/drill bit hex head 1/4 inch socket drive size 3/16 inches x 1-1/4 anchors per pack=25 Designed for maximum holding power. Made of high grade steel with special corrosion resistant coating. Socket Drive and drill bit are included as a bonus in all packs of 25 and 100.
The COBRATAP concrete screws are designed with a high and low thread to cut the concrete more effectively and to keep its alignment. It is made of tempered, high-grade steel to ensure the best torque and maximum holding power and is-coated with the corrosion-resistant Cobra-Coat???. The COBRATAP is ACQ compatible and is offered with a flat head or a hexagonal head. The hexagonal head style contains a bonus drill bit in the 10-piece pack, while a drill bit and socket drive are included in all packs of 25 and 100 pieces. Designed for maximum holding power. Made of high grade steel with special corrosion resistant coating. Socket drive and drill bit are included as a bonus in all packs of 25 and 100 pieces.