Cobra Anchors 632T Concrete Screws Flat Head 1/4 By 2-1/4 Inch With Drill Bit 100 Packby Cobra Anchors
- High-grade heat-treated steel to ensure the best torque, pull and shear performance
- Corrosion-resistant cobra-coat to maximize corrosion resistance
- High and low thread for an ease of installation and maximum holding power
- Bonus: Socket drive and drill bit included in all 25, 75 and 100 piece packs
- Bonus: Drill bit included in 10 piece packs
- Combined head (Robertson and Phillips)
- 3/16 in drill size, 1-1/4 in minimum embedment, 1700 lb shear strength
Concrete screws flat head socket drive and drill bit included 1/4 inch by 2-1/4 inch. Phillips and Robertson compatible. High grade steel, corrosion resistant, high and low thread for ease of installation and maximum holding power. ACQ compatible.
The COBRATAP concrete screws are designed with a high and low thread to cut the concrete more effectively and to keep its alignment. It is made of tempered, high-grade steel to ensure the best torque and maximum holding power and is-coated with the corrosion-resistant Cobra-Coat???. The COBRATAP is ACQ compatible and is offered with a flat head or a hexagonal head. The fat head style contains a bonus drill bit in the 10-piece pack, while a drill bit and drive bit are included in all packs of 25 and 100 pieces. Phillips and Robertson compatible. High grade steel, corrosion resistant, high and low thread for ease of installation and maximum holding power. ACQ compatible.
- Product Type
- Concrete Screws
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- FastenersScrewsConcrete Anchor Screws - All TypesConcrete Anchor Screws - Flat Head Over 1-1/2 Pounds
- Shipping Weight
- 2.48 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.